Thursday 14 August 2014

Bollywood|Actress Priyanka|Mary Kom

Bollywood|Actress Priyanka|Mary Kom

Bollywood|Actress Priyanka|Mary Kom

Bollywood Actress Priyanka Chopra reveals she solutions each individual motion picture enjoy it is a her 'Mughal' E-Azam The celebrity will  essay the lifespan scenario of "Mary Kom"  and the "Olympic medal" profitable boxer-generated by "Sanjay" Leela 'Bhansali'.

"Each and every one video We do is a like Mughal E-"Azam" from me. From me every single movie of my own is amazing.so as  this moment "Mary Kom" is "Mughal E-Azam" if you ask me I cant 'speak' about my-own performanceperformance its for other's to decide, "Actress Priyanka" told reporter's "Wednesday" night when 'asked'  a her "performance" in the movie was a better than 'Barfi'Barfi..

"To me effort is a worship I dont evaluate it with revenue. We do lots of effort (for my motion pictures). If a get income, amazing, normally I am going to perform movie something like thi's only (freefree of charge)," she reported.

"Mary Kom" who received come along with her partner  K "Onler" Kom was the particular visitor for the music and songs introduction.

Priyanka believes you will find likeness anywhere between her & Mary Koms personal movie

"Mary's every day life is really impressive. In term's of  the our upbringing & where-we come for & 'fact that' we two "women" stood alone  the male-dominated field she saidsaid, though we a have similarity,like not and the diamond & boxing ringring.

She as person is a feistyfeisty "someone" who stand's from  her a  rights & fights from what she believe's that and in is a not 'just' an "inspiration" from me but-will-be from every-young personperson she 'said'.

Priyanka states that she was very exhausted when and the Olympic-medal victor boxer was viewing the motion picture.

My greatest hassle was a this movie was depending on (Mary I should)certainly do 'justice' to her persona, Priyanka claimed.

"movie director" (Omung Kumar) proclaimed Mary liked the film. "Mary Kom" is defined to (release) on Sept 5..

No comments:

Post a Comment